Saturday, April 24, 2010

who has the most brains?

Me of course.Said the billy goat ! I get fed watered and I have a harem  of 12 nanny's  on the last count anyway  before ramadan,   all have my kids,  so will be busy again shortly.  and the only reason I have a black coat is because I was born with it. I know it gets hot but I have plenty of shade. not that I do anything to get hot   " wink wink"

.
 idiot kids racing on the main highway  the donkey has more sense  but if it does not do as its told it gets a flogging, 
.
the slave driver just unloaded 2 ton of cement,   not him personally , he is the donkey whipper a one job man.
that is a piece of plastic pipe he hits the beast of burden with. 
.
What a shy man  and all I am doing is taking a photo of the hairdressers sign  that he seems to be guarding. 

Posted by Picasa'
OpenID egyptgift said...
The "idiot" kids I would say. Despite the fact that they are being enslaved by our new world order, they still found a way to put a smile on their innocent faces. I wish we all were as "idiots" as they are... my answer to egypt gift,  Just the comment I would expect.  what has new world order got to do with flogging a donkey to death just for a bit of fun. and what innocent face, these kids?  ha ha. make me laugh again,

2 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

The chap is smiling, is it because the sun is out.

Anonymous said...

The "idiot" kids I would say. Despite the fact that they are being enslaved by our new world order, they still found a way to put a smile on their innocent faces. I wish we all were as "idiots" as they are...